Saturday, February 15, 2014

31) Magic The Gathering

This game has been around for quite some time and is still super popular for good reason. It offers so much and is so fun to play. My favorite part of this game is that you're able to create a deck of cards based on your own ideas and concepts and then play against other peoples decks to see how you've done. It also offers so many decisions during game play that can really swing a game one way or another. This game does give so much, but unfortunately it takes as well. It's crazy addicting and quite expensive. I'm glad for the time I've put into creating my decks, but beyond casual play I can't imagine getting too hooked anymore. 

Here's a quick walk through of one of my favorite decks that almost never wins:

Trying to build up some defense
Defense can be a bit tricky when you're trying to win based on enchantments alone

The people I play with don't like this card
The moment this hits the table I'm the prime target...but really, you don't enjoy drawing cards?

And I'm quickly disposed of
I would say if you have tons of time and lots of money this may be the game for you, but otherwise it may be smart to stay away least you get sucked into the happy abyss of Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment