Friday, August 22, 2014

80) Glen More

In this game players are acquiring buildings from a shared area and building up their own city. Each time a building is added to your play area that building and all buildings next to it have their special actions activated to generate resources or convert resources to points.

Just getting started
Available buildings
Humble beginnings
Final board

I really enjoy this game. There are so many small mechanics that I love and to put them all together in one game is great. I enjoy the challenge of building your own village and trying to optimize which buildings you build and where you place them. I like the in-game scoring that awards points in three areas based on how much better you did then the lowest score. I also like the tension of selecting which building to purchase and the impacts that has on what other players will get. All in all a great game and I would recommend giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment