Wednesday, September 17, 2014

95) Constantinopolis

In this game you're building up your own city to produce goods that will be used to fulfill orders. Of course you're earning points, collecting money, moving cubes all around, buying boats, and so much more. Thankfully, it can sound way more complex then it really is.

Just getting started 
Buildings waiting to be purchased
This ship is ready to sail
4-player game
This was a neat game. I'm glad I finally got around to playing it, but after playing I feel like I have so many other games that are better and that I would prefer to play. The main reason for this is that the game felt a bit stale about half way through. You're essentially doing the same thing over and over and it starts to get a bit old. It's really too bad because there are so many parts of this game I like, but put together it just didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment