Monday, March 10, 2014

43) Kingdom Builder

This is a great game, but not my favorite due largely to how bad I am at playing this game. I don't think I've ever not finished in last place. I do like how much variety there is between games. Each game has new bonus tiles to collect and different VP conditions, so no two games will be the same. The one thing I don't like is the luck involved with drawing a terrain card. Some people will be able to do better simply based on drawing better cards for their board situation.

After turn two

Going to build some houses in the ravine

End game board

A bustling village

All in all a good game and everyone that I know comes away enjoying it. So, despite my lack of enthusiasm this game is really popular for good reason...so check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment