Monday, March 10, 2014

44) Dominion

Everyone seems to love this game so you probably will to. I initially enjoyed this one, but the game seems so solitary to me. Sure there are attack cards that allow interaction, but for the most part I draw cards, play my cards and wait for my next turn. There is the fun element of building a deck that runs smoothly and looking for good combos. That doesn't out-weigh my feeling that what I do has no impact on others (generally). That said, I do love the witch.

Set-up and ready to go

Meh

End game score - ouch!

As you can see from my end game score I (and everyone else) forgot about collecting points and just had fun buying action cards. Oh well. This is fun for me every once in a while, but I can't see myself wanting to play more then a couple times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment