Thursday, March 20, 2014

47) Dixit

I generally give this game high marks, but I think I'm starting to get tired of the cards in the base set. It's one of the few party games that I'll give high marks to, but this time around I felt like the cards were a bit stale. For me, I think I would want to play some of the expansions and may start to opt out of just the basic game. I also realized that I'm horrible at guessing other peoples cards, but everyone always loves miss-guessing my card.

A good hand, ha!

Lets make them keep score with bunnies...ok

Cards are neat

Despite my lack of enthusiasm for playing again, I would say if you haven't played this you must get a game of this in. When I first played it I really enjoyed it. It really stretches you to think outside the box, especially given the crazy artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment