Thursday, March 13, 2014

46) Trajan

This game is amazing, but expect a brain overload the first few times you play. The mancala system is a unique and challenging way of determining which actions you'll do. That alone is a game in itself, but then trying to bring together all these choices into a coherent strategy was too much to try and process. I felt like towards the end I was starting to understand more how everything fits together, but the mancala was a constant challenge. Of course, you can always do what one player did and attempt to get all your pieces on the same action...twice.

Ready to start

Mancala makes my brain hurt

The people demand food

End game board

Building a successful strategy, Ha!

This game has so much depth that I feel like this first game only scratched the surface. I look forward to playing again and would highly recommend this if you're looking for something thats really going to make you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment