Monday, January 13, 2014

10) Caverna

Caverna: The game that took everything I didn't like about Agricola out and left everything I did like in. I can now be a happy farmer and not a confused farmer.

So many good things
And yes, on the far left there are 48 unique buildings just waiting to be built.

Animeeples, Wheatmeeples, Gourdmeeples, Treebranchmeeples
And yes, they are as cool as they look.

My end of game board
There's so much to this game, but after having suffered through a couple games of Agricola, this wasn't that hard to pick up and almost felt intuitive. This was a learning game for us and now that I have a better idea of what the buildings are and how the game flows (you have to feed your people almost every turn!) I'm excited to give it a second and third and fourth....play.



No comments:

Post a Comment