Wednesday, October 1, 2014

101) Endeavor

In this game you're building buildings, gaining influence, upgrading abilities, and unlocking special cards and new areas on the board. So much to try and wrangle into a cohesive strategy.

Each player gets their own player board...
...and can play on the shared board.
Opening up new spots
5-player game

I enjoyed this game and now that I know how it plays I want to try again. As you reach the end of your first game you start to think 'oh, I wish I had planned better for that...'. The game play itself is very smooth and easy to follow. It starts out slow with relatively simple decisions and before you know it you've ramped up to more complex turns and decisions that define the outcome of the game. Really neat game that combines a lot of different things very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment