Tuesday, October 7, 2014

109) Cypher

A potentially quick little card game. On your turn you play a card, draw a card, and pass a card to the left and one to the right. Played cards have a point value and a special action. When the game ends, if you have the most points played in front of you, you win.

List of all the cards in the game
My hand during the game

I'm glad I got the chance to play this and would look forward to playing again, but I don't think the long term re-playability is there for this game. After about 5-10 plays I can see getting tired of this game. But, it was fun figuring out different combinations of abilities. It's also a fairly difficult strategy of figuring out when to play one of the two cards that end the game. These two things are what pull me back and make me want to play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment